Just when I think I am actually going to die from exhaustion, I turn around and see this face and hear his giggle, and then I feel like I can power through.
I was just reviewing the pictures of the boys - They are great! Last night I was showing the boys pix to the Brazilian couple. They couldn't believe the blue eyes.
Glad to hear of your warm weather so you will be able to take some walks. Sam and I were in back yard blowing bubbles. She loves to swing.
I was just reviewing the pictures of the boys - They are great! Last night I was showing the boys pix to the Brazilian couple. They couldn't believe the blue eyes.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear of your warm weather so you will be able to take some walks. Sam and I were in back yard blowing bubbles. She loves to swing.
Keep the pix coming/ Love Nana