What a handsome boy-love the haircut! Looks like he did well-lollypops do wonders. We keep praying for Grayson to sleep at least several hours @ night. Glad you were able to get out for dinner. Kristi, I hope we can have an early birthday celebration for Delaney&Kate before I return to Austin. I have surgery June 28 and will be with my friend for a month of recovery. We can meet@ a restaurant for Birthdays. Luv, Nana
What a handsome boy-love the haircut! Looks like he did well-lollypops do wonders. We keep praying for Grayson to sleep at least several hours @ night. Glad you were able to get out for dinner. Kristi, I hope we can have an early birthday celebration for Delaney&Kate before I return to Austin. I have surgery June 28 and will be with my friend for a month of recovery. We can meet@ a restaurant for Birthdays. Luv, Nana
ReplyDelete