Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Jax 13 months & Grayson 1 month



My sweet boys are just growing and growing!! Jaxon is "talking" up a storm. More like babbling, but I think to think he is talking with purpose to me :) He knows a handful of words and what they mean, but he won't use them yet. If I tell him to go pick up his bottle, he will go across the room and bring me his bottle. Or if we say upstairs or downstairs he goes to the respective stairs, which is impressive since they are right next to each other. He is climbing all over everything, including the stairs. He is good to go up them, but hasn't figured out climbing down yet. He is getting into "reading" his books and wants to di it himself, he won't sit and let you read a book to him. Actually, he wants to do EVERYTHING himself. He is so cute trying to get dressed in the morning. He is doing GREAT, and has always been great at independent play. Which is nice when Grayson needs my full attention for diaper changes or feedings. Jax loves being a big brother. When he hears Grayson cry he will run over, and I mean run over, with a toy, or a bottle if there is one lying around and put it on him to try to help pacify him. He will also try to caress Gray which ends up being a hard slap on the top of the head, but he means well.


Grayson is growing like a weed, a tall skinny weed. At his 1 month appt he was off the charts for height and was in the 80th for weight, still only 11lbs. He is a good eater, and is still working on getting his days and nights straightened out. He is still up every couple hours over night and then sleeps for 5-6 hours 2x during our waking hours. Docs say it will work itself out in time, which is not much help to me right now. He is already in size 2 diapers and in 3 month clothes. He is tall and long, so many of the footed pjs or pants don't fit his long feet.


Josh is still killing it at work, both Hajoca and JKR.


And I am just exhausted. I know at some point, there will be sleep again, it just feels like they will be 4 and 5 before that happens.


Here are there 13 month and 1 month photos.











































































































1 comment:

  1. Wow! I missed your birthday pictures, Kristi. I like your blonde hair-it looks great. Grayson is getting so big. Jaxon looked like a peanut in that big dentist chair. Just think how much you and Josh will appreciate a night's sleep when it happens. I still remember those days. Have a great Resurrection Sunday. We showed The Passion of The Christ to our students, Good Friday-good questions-mostly Muslims. Luv, Pop&Nana

    ReplyDelete