Since Jaxon isn't named enough in these posts, I want to take the time to express how thankful I am for his cheery disposition and happy attitude. He had a cold a couple weeks ago and was still just laughing and playing all day with his runny nose. And then today we find out he has a double ear infection and hasn't shown ANY signs and hasn't been cranky at all. He is such a little trooper. I love him to the moon and back and have been trying to soak up every minute, every snuggle, every smile and giggle I can while it is just the 2 of us home during the day. He has been such a blessing in our lives. God is good!
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Since Jaxon isn't named enough in these posts, I want to take the time to express how thankful I am for his cheery disposition and happy attitude. He had a cold a couple weeks ago and was still just laughing and playing all day with his runny nose. And then today we find out he has a double ear infection and hasn't shown ANY signs and hasn't been cranky at all. He is such a little trooper. I love him to the moon and back and have been trying to soak up every minute, every snuggle, every smile and giggle I can while it is just the 2 of us home during the day. He has been such a blessing in our lives. God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment