I have been very sick this week and today found out that I have an ear infection to boot. Jaxon somehow brought home a bug that was pretty easy on him and passed it to me, where it has been reeking havoc all week. I am so exhausted and just want to be better before Grayson decides It's Time (I am currently 39 weeks). I can only pray now that the antibiodics will do their job and clear me up before labor. I am thankful that Josh took today and tomorrow from home to help with Jaxon so I could rest. I am grateful for him taking the initiative to stay home and his love for our sweet baby boy--and the one on the way. God is good!
Thursday, January 26, 2012
I have been very sick this week and today found out that I have an ear infection to boot. Jaxon somehow brought home a bug that was pretty easy on him and passed it to me, where it has been reeking havoc all week. I am so exhausted and just want to be better before Grayson decides It's Time (I am currently 39 weeks). I can only pray now that the antibiodics will do their job and clear me up before labor. I am thankful that Josh took today and tomorrow from home to help with Jaxon so I could rest. I am grateful for him taking the initiative to stay home and his love for our sweet baby boy--and the one on the way. God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment