Our second spawn has finally arrived!!! He is an adorable 8.14lbs and 21 inches. He came out with just a few pushes after a couple hours of laboring. Both Grayson and I are doing great and are healthy as horses, which is yet another huge answer to our prayers. He is a complete doll and so far is sleeping and pooping like a champ. He ended up coming on his due date, so Jaxon and Grayson will share a birthday :)
I am doing well also, just trying to stay put as much as possible so that I can be as healed as I can be in a week. That way when Josh goes back to work I am ready to take on this daunting task of caring for a newborn along side my sweet 1 year old. We are all very excited right now though! Below are a few photos of Josh, Grayson and I at TBC. We brought the same "going home outfit" that we did for Jax; the differenece is Grayson fit into it, it was actually a little big on him. So cute!
Thank you for your thoughts ad prayers over this pregnancy and the last. We are so very blessed!
Thanks for the pictures-what a cutie. Can't wait to hold him and play with Jaxon. So glad that Tammi $ girls can come on Monday so I don't have to drive to see them. Thankyou for scheduling the ticket, Josh. As you said, Kristi, the Lord answered prayer for a shorter labor. Our friends can't believe he was born on Jax's birthday. Enjoy! Love, Pop&Nana
ReplyDelete