Last year we were childless, and this year we were blessed to watch a beautiful baby boy grow healthily. We have another one on the way, due any day now--which was a huge surprise for us. Josh has been working like crazy since the spring at his 9-5 job all the while trying to keep up with his contract work on the side as well. I have been doing my best to care for Jaxon, keep the house in working order, and keep myself and Grayson healthy. Josh's acquisition that he was working on was complete on 12.31 with just a few loose ends to tie up; and I will, hopefully, be pushing out our next gorilla in the next couple weeks. So the added stress above and beyond normal life should diminish soon. Then we will be able to get back into a "normal" routine.
Jaxon is doing great. His 11 month post is coming up tomorrow so there will be more details concerning him specifically then.
We are both so excited to meet our next little man. I am starting to get pretty nervous about the actual labor and delivery the closer we get to the due date. It seems like it was only a month or two ago I was screaming in agony and cursing the world as the contractions came one on top of the other. I can't believe it is about to happen again. I could use all of your prayers for an uneventful birth with as little pain as possible :) Also, for labor to start at a time when Josh is already at home would be great too! Last year at this time I was having nightmares that Jaxon came out a girl (which seemed like a really big deal at the time). This year I am having nightmares that Josh, for some reason, misses Grayson's birth. Which is very upsetting, even more so in my hormonal state. All that to say, any prayers you could throw up on our behalf would be greatly appreciated!!
Hope you all are having a great start to this new year. We are looking forward to all the amazing things we will get to experience in 2012 with 2 little wonders!
We think you both have done super over the past couple of months, with all the stress. We have and will continue to pray for delivery soon and now will pray for Josh to be with you. Kristi, memorize 2Tim 1:7. We will pray for peace for you, Kristi. Love, D&D
ReplyDelete