So, I had this thought that I would do a "Thankful Thursday" post each week and started 3 weeks ago with my first post and have neglected it since. Oops.....I was distracted on each day. I actually posted each Thursday, but not a specifically thankful post. 2 weeks ago we got a chance to take Jaxon to his first Phillies game and last week we found out that our second child will be another son! Woot woot!!This week I am finding myself thankful for a working body that can produce children. I have had 2 relatively smooth pregnancies thus far with no complications to complain about. However, this past week, I haven't been feeling well at all. Cramping every day and intense nausea. I am very thankful that these side effects come and go and do not stay with me throughout the 10 months. I have spent a lot of time, whenever I can afford to do it, laying flat in bed on the heating pad. Which lessens the pain/exhaustion a bit, but it never lasts long because there is a little man in the picture now who likes to interrupt :). That said, I would happily deal with any of it to be able to bring a child into our world. Jaxon has brought such joy to Josh and I; we just can't imagine what it will be like with another. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with the ability to have children, albeit painfully (thanks Eve), which I do NOT take for granted. What an amazing gift! God is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment