I am stealing not only this decal, but also the "Thankful Thursday" idea from my friend Emily who writes a much better blog than I do :) I saw this on her page and thought it was a great idea. In addition to all the bragging I do on my little monkey (or gorilla as some call him) I will try to make sure every Thursday we are posting our gratitude for what life is bringing our way. I think this will mostly be cathartic and more for my than anyone reading it, but it will keep me accountable to at least be thinking meaningfully on Thursdays about all the blessings that have come into our lives.Today I want to take my first Thankful Thursday post to be thankful to Jesus that Josh has a secure job that allows me to have my dream job~being a stay at home mom. I am still finding my way and working out the kinks in between playing with my beautiful baby boy and getting chores/errands done; but I know I will get there eventually and I don't want to miss a minute. I am sure that before I know it I will be aching for the days when Jaxon would play with me all day and be happy about it. Laundry can wait. I feel blessed beyond anything I could have hoped for to have achieved everything I wanted out of my life by 30. I have a husband who loves me, a healthy baby, and one on the way. God is so good.
Love it!!!!! thanks for the shout out :o) and it is great to be thinking about all the blessings!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, whoever it belongs to!
ReplyDeleteLove your thankful heart, Kristi!
(also, I have a disease called "annoyinggrammarperson" and I can't stop myself from pointing out that there should be no apostrophe in the "its" on your decal. It's possessive. Not a contraction.) I'm a horrible person.