Our blessed first born was dedicated to Jesus in front of our friends, family, and church family on Sunday September 4th, 2011. Usually there is a stage full of families, but this particular week it was just Jaxon and one of his birth center buddies, Owen. Which made the dedication portion of the service nice and quick. After church we had a handful of friends back to our house for lunch and fellowship. It was beautiful for me to look around and see all the people with their little ones and reflect on what a difference a year makes. I am so excited about Jaxon's life and what God has in store for him. I can't wait to see who he will become as he grows.
I, sadly, didn't get as many photos of the day as I would have liked, but here are a few. We are also waiting on the church to get us a copy of the video of the dedication. Once we have that we will post that here as well.
Thankyou, Kristi, for the pictures! Our prayer for all of our grandchildren is that they will accept Jesus, in His time. He looked so cute in his shorts and shirt. Loved the cake. Looked like he enjoyed his party. Love, Nana
ReplyDelete