Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pumpkin Patch









We took Jaxon to the pumpkin patch on Friday afternoon and he was not nearly as excited about it as I was. I was really looking forward to catching his beautiful smile with the pumpkins, but he was only giving me the closed mouth smile. Might have to try again later in the season....

This paricular farm has a petting zoo also and we took a walk around and Jaxon could not have cared less about the animals; there were bunnies, a HUGE hog, peacocks, goats and cows. We bought some pumpkins and I made him some pureed pumpkin that he will try this week so I am looking forward to seeing how he likes it, since I LOVE all things pumpkin!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie-a little prejudiced! Ask Josh to tell you about selling peacock feathers. Walmart has pumpkin marshmellows. I'm going to try Rice Krispie treats for the students on Sat-Denny is doing football 101 for the UT game for our students. I love your idea of Thankful Thursdays. I love Bible Study Fellowship-free teaching program for toddlers. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete