Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jaxon meets Traci and Noah








My dear friend from Indiana came in for a visit this past weekend with her son Noah. We went out for lunch at Ironhill and Jaxon (and daddy) got his photograph taken with the head brewer for their FB page :) (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150207181632219&set=a.10150207181497219.318576.50071072218&type=1&theater) We played a bunch of games on Josh's new Kinect, and I am embarassed to say that my legs were hurting the next day from the squatting. Such a great day! There are very few things I miss from my TU days, but Traci is definitely one of them!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Kris. I had so much fun with you guys and I truly miss being able to hang out like we used to. You are one my nearest and dearest friends...one of those friendships where we (even when it's been years) can pick up right where we left off. Love you!

    ReplyDelete