Tuesday, June 21, 2011

1st Father's Day












Our first Father's Day was a good one! We celebrated on Saturday mostly because poppa had to work on Sunday :( Jaxon and I got up and let Josh sleep in while we made Josh a breakfast feast. We served him breakfast in bed and gave him his card and gift. Saturday afternoon we just hung out as a family and watched a movie and then went to Fogo De Chao to meet my parents to celebrate Father's Day with my dad also. Jaxon wore a new outfit and was super excited for the day. Even channeling Elvis in one of his pre-dinner shots :) On the actual Father's day we went to church, and Josh went to work, and then I made a dinner that was a disgrace so I felt better that we celebrated on Saturday and I had made him a good breakfast! We love daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment