Friday, June 3, 2011

4 month check-up stats


Jaxon had his 4 month well check today and he is doing fantastic!! He is still growing like a weed and his head is catching up to the rest of his body now at 17 in (70%), up from 15in (50%) at birth; while the rest of his stats, height and weight remain in the >95%. He is currently 27 in and 19.6oz. Josh and I had a bet whether or not he would hit 20lbs by this check point, I lost :(

He got 6 shots today and was a champ about it. I, again, left the room to pull the car around. If Josh ends up not being able to make one of these appointments where Jax gets vaccinated I am going to have a meltdown. Hopefully once he gets older I will get better at it.

Doc said all looks great and he got the green light to start solids...well solids that have been pureed that is. I am planning on making most of his food myself, so well see how that goes. As you can see in the above photo he has been practicing sitting in his highchair and is super excited to start solids!

No comments:

Post a Comment