Jaxon had his first real haircut this past week. He had his hair shaped up just in the back and around the ears in March for David's wedding, but no length cut off. I didn't think I would ever be able to cut off his baby curls, but somehow I did. He had a couple knots in the back that I just could not get out and I was so over trying to comb them out and him screaming at me that I just took him to the kids salon for a cut. He looks so grown up I can't stand it. Jax didn't do too well with this hair cut. He was screaming and flailing all around. I honestly don't know how she was able to cut his hair. He surprisingly was good for the trimmer, but freaked out when she used the scissors--go figure. Grayson was just hanging out with his little flutter bug. He got a little nervous when Jaxon would get exceptionally loud, it was cute that he was worried about him.

No comments:
Post a Comment