Thursday, May 31, 2012


Today I am a bit overwhelmed with all that has happened to our family over the last year.  Specifically adding another life to our family.  The boys and I went to the Y today.  I got some cardio in, and then picked up Jaxon and left Grayson in day care.  Jax and I went to the pool for some much needed one on one time.  Last time I had Jaxon at the pool, was last summer, and he was just an itty bitty and all we did was sit in the wading pool in the shade.  Now he is walking all over the place, making new friends and having a ball.  I can't believe how fast he is growing, it makes me a little sad that I don't have more time to give him.  He is so happy and giggly when he has my full attention, I feel awful that I can't give him that all the time.  That said......I am SO thankful for my sweetest first born, and all he is becoming.  He is a joy to behold and I can not wait to see all that God has in store for him.  




No comments:

Post a Comment