Thursday, May 24, 2012


Last week, on  Thursday, I was thinking that it had been a LONG time since I had done a thankful Thursday post and I had every intention of writing one, and then fell asleep.  I am sure at some point in my future I will be able to stay awake for more than 3 minutes after sitting or laying down; but for now, that is not the case.  Anyway, ironically the next day I ran into an old friend who I haven't seen in forever.  I think since my wedding, who said she missed my Thankful Thursday posts and wished I was still doing them.  These posts are important for me to take a moment to focus on the positive in my life and the blessings on my family; so I am going to make a concerted effort to write one every week again.

SO...this week I am thankful for Josh traveling the past couple weeks.  He had a work trip where he was away for a week and then a golf outing where he was gone for a 4 day weekend.  Not to say I didn't wish he was home for every second he was away, but it was nice to see his love for the boys displayed outwardly since he had been gone for so long, and it was a beautiful thing.  They say "absence makes the heart grow fonder" and I see that between him and the boys.  I have been loving watching Josh grow with Jaxon as Jaxon grows.  The more Jax can do and wants to do, the more fun it is for Josh.  I am loving watching my family grow up.  When I think that Grayson will soon be big enough to run and play with Josh too, it is a little (a lot) overwhelming. I feel so lucky and blessed to have such wonderful kids and husband.  God is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment