Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jaxon is 8 months old!









It, again, seems like only yesterday he was an "itty bitty" getting up in the middle of the night to feed and now he is 8 months. He is not yet crawling, but can get across a room on his own. He loves to rollover and scoot his way around. He is still hanging tight with those 2 bottom teeth and is working on picking up food with his fingers instead of his fist. He loves anything outside and is over the moon anytime we go to a park and he can play on the swings. We have had a busy couple months since gearing down from all the travel this summer with playdates, making lots of new friends, consignement sales, decorating his new room, and celebrating a bunch of his friends' birthdays. All the girls who got pregnant together 2 years ago are all celebrating a year with their beautiful babies this month. I think I am actually enjoying their parties more than Jaxon :) I am looking forward to his 1st birthday party. He is still very vocal, however the only syllable he says, aside from a scream of joy, is "da da da". We are working on "ma ma". He has also been anticipating the flash, as I take his photo often. You will see the outcome of that in a few of these photos.

Grayson is coming along nicely. Per my pregnancy app, he is 1.25lbs and 12.5 in, similar to an ear of corn (which I ate 4 of tonight in place of a real dinner). He is starting to move around a lot. He is a puncher like Jaxon was. Josh has been able to feel the kicks/punches, but not see them yet.

I am getting more and more uncomfortable as Jaxon gets more mobile. Bending over to snatch him up before he gets into something hurts and I have had a lingering cold for a week, which has me run down, on top of being run down from being pregnant. Looking forward to seeing Jaxon's face when he gets to see Disney World.

Josh has been working like a maniac with many late nights, so that has been tough as well. Still hoping that things slow down before Grayson gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment