Saturday Jaxon met his cousin Ryann. Her mom, Yvonne and I are cousins and born 3 months apart, and Jaxon and Ryann are 3 months apart too! We met at Great Aunt Weez's house for the afternoon. JAxon had ona brand new outfit with matching socks that actually fit his feet--he is in size 12-24 months now. He wore it up until it was time for his photo shoot with Ryann and then pooped himself right out of it, so he was in the spare outfit I keep in his bag that was a 3 month outfit, poor kid is in 6 months, so I had to squeeze him into clean clothes; and then the socks didn't match so well....
They were so cute together playing footsie and holding hands. Although every baby/kid who meets Jaxon seems to want to beat him up....soon my son you will be in command of your hands and feet and able to defend yourself. The photos are priceless though of every friend grabbing his face and him crying. They always end up holding hands though! I also love that every kid who meet Jax is fascinated by his huge belly and wants to rub it!
No comments:
Post a Comment