Our first Mother's Day was a good one! The boys let me sleep in and went out and brought back breakfast in bed. We went to church where Jaxon had one of his many rides in his moby wrap--which he loves.
Then we went out on the town in Phoenixville for lunch and drinks. It was such a beautiful day to walk around the main drag there in Phoenixville. Jaxon was showing off his new skill of holding , shaking, and also eating his rattle.
Yay, we love to hear from our TX family! Thanks for leaving a comment. Sometime I feel like I am agonizing over photos and writing up this blog for nothing.
Hi Jaxon, I am your cousin Sam. I like your baby monkey. Love/ Sam
ReplyDeleteThanx For the Easter pics. Jaxon and Kristi look great....Josh,you look tired! Thankyou for my beautiful Mom's day card. Love, Nana
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYay, we love to hear from our TX family! Thanks for leaving a comment. Sometime I feel like I am agonizing over photos and writing up this blog for nothing.
ReplyDeleteSee you at the shore soon :)