Thursday, December 15, 2011

This has been a tough week for me. I am very pregnant, and Josh has been working late most nights, leaving me with Jaxon alone from sun up to sun down. I underestimated the break that he is able to give me from 530-7pm most nights. I have had severe cramps/contractions throughout each day while lifting/playing/carrying Jaxon; which have brought me to my knees on several occasions. Scary. My belly is also too big now for him to sit on my lap, which upsets him. He tries to climb it, or kick/punch it, which of course feels great.....That said, I am so overwhelmingly thankful to have him in my life. Even on these tough days I find myself thinking about what life would be like without him and it is truly depressing. I love that little boy so much; and I can't wait to meet his little brother! God is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment