Jaxon has hit the 10 month mark. I know I write this everytime, but I can't believe it. The big accomplishment this past month is that he has started WALKING!!! He wants to do it on his own, but falls all the time. He is speedy when he is holding one of his push toys or your hands. The dogs are "super excited" about it now that he can actually chase them outside of his walker and tries to ride them. He is looking more and more like a boy and less like a baby, which is a little too much for me. However, still adorable.
Grayson is doing well. I had a check up on Friday and I am almost the exact same size as I was last year with Jaxon. He is still active and punching my bladder all day long and kicking my ribs. He is starting to gain most of his weight and that is a little daunting, because I feel much bigger that I was last time. Midwives say all is well and I need to relax, so we'll try. The first day that we are eligible to deliver at TBC is January 12th, so we could use your prayers for an early and smooth delivery.
No comments:
Post a Comment