Monday, November 21, 2011

Jax's 9 month stats


I know we are a little late, but Jaxon just had his 9 month appointment today and he is still doing great and growing taller by the minute! Looks like there is FINALLY something I have given him shinning through :) His height is off the charts, and his head is in the 95%, while his weight has dropped to the 90%. He got the go ahead from the doctor to move to all table food (which we had started already) and also to go to whole milk at 11 months. Which will be nice on our pockets for the 1 month or so that we aren't buying formula.

He has gotten a lot more mobile over the last few weeks, crawling everywhere and getting into everything! He is pulling himself up in his crib, but won't do it anywhere else. He remains a super happy, calm, sweet little boy. He has moved into his new room since our last update. His rockstar room is coming together. I have some spice racks I am painting and using as book shelves and a hat rack I painted as well that needs to be hung up and then everything will be able to be put away. It is nice to be organized and have this transition started before I am too big to want to do the work.

I also moved all the newborn clothes into the dresser in the nursery, got out the boppy and the pump, newborn bottles...all that. It is all so surreal that it is happening again! I had my glucose test this past week, and again I am in the clear! SO thankful for that news. The thought of having to prick my fingers all day is more than I can handle right now. This is a current pic of my belly. Grayson at 29 weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment