Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jaxon has been sick for almost a week. He has had a cold and a bowel issue that have had him sleeping erratically and fussier than usual. It seems that this morning he woke up without his ailments and for that I am extremely thankful. I was worried this would carry over into the holidays, but it looks like he will be his happy little self. God is good!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristi! Thankyou for your Thankful Thursday. So thankful Jaxon is better. Couldn't sleep this am and even though I pray for you all regularly, I will pray that Jax will stay healthy for the holidays. Sounds like Josh has been swamped at work. Will pray that you have a restful Thanksgiving together. We are having 7 students here. 3 are a couple from Brazil & an Iranian fellow, who Denny has shared the gospel with, and continuing to answer questions, Pls pray for their salvation. I can't wait for the day we will see people from every tribe and nation bowing before our Savior. Still praying for an early delivery! Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete