Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jaxon's 6 month photos





Here are a few of Jaxon's 6 month photos. He is such a doll! He is sitting up on his own now, and has gotten 2 teeth. The teeth happened right around the 5 month mark. He is speeding around the house in his motorcycle walker and is playing with the dogs a lot.

We have been going on long weekend trips for the last 2 months so I feel like all we do is pack and unpack. We got back last night from our last trip for a while, so I am glad to be home and get back to our normal routine. I am planning on signing Jaxon up for swimming lessons at the YMCA this fall. Also working on getting Jaxon's big boy room set up. Not really a big boy room yet since he will still have a crib, but now that I am into my 2nd trimester and getting some of my energy back I am wanting to get these projects done around the house before I get too big to want to move. It is already hard to hold Jaxon for any period of time, my back screams if I hold him for more than a minute or two.

Josh has been really busy also at his 9-5 (Hajoca) and his own business is giving him more work than he can handle--which is a good thing. Overall we are really busy, and hoping to slow down soon.

Jaxon's 6 monnth check up is later this week, so we will have updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment