Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Week 8....





<--8 week photos


Jaxon had a lot going on again this week. He spent the weekend in NJ visiting with friends and meeting new ones. He FINALLY met his Grandma Green, had a sleepover with his god-brother Beckham, celebrated Mommy's birthday with her family, and also got 4 shots :(



Doc said he is in great shape! At his 2 month check up he was still in the 90+% for height and weight. He is currently 15.2lbs (95%) up from 12.5 and 24 1/4 in (90%) up from 23 1/4 at his 1 month check up. He go 4 vaccines with Daddy by his side, momma couldn't stand it so I had to leave the room and bring the car around.



Jax is still sleeping through the night, which is grand. He has gotten himself on more of a schedule and goes down in the 8:30pm time frame and is up at 5am. It is a nice stretch and gives Josh and I time in the evening together and then a decent stretch of sleep for me.










He is still a very easy baby. He is clam, loves to eat, play, smile and be held. He only cries if he is hungry or has a dirty diaper. No fussing and doesn't cry just to cry. We have been VERY lucky! Kindda scary thinking of what the next kid will be like with him being so good....




I am working on his playroom right now which has been much more of an undertaking than I anticipated. I have taken photos along the way and will post those once it is complete. It is our old offfice/dvd room and will soon be full of baby toys :)










































No comments:

Post a Comment